Skip to main content

A 12-year-old girl sexually abused by two men

To get updates follow @twitter
Connect on LinkedIn
Like page on Facebook


According to reports, two young men were
arrested and paraded before the police in
Minna, Niger state for sexually assaulting
their neighbour, a 12-year-old girl in primary
six.
The men identified as 52-year-old Emmanuel
Nwachukwu and 22-year-old Chinedu
Andrew, denied raping her but admitted to
having sex with her.
The duo maintained that the young girl had
given herself to them willingly, and that she
had lied about her age.
52-year-old Nwachukwu who is HIV positive,
said he did not know his status before
having sex with the victim. Here’s what he
said below:
“I have tested positive to HIV/AIDS, but before
the test was conducted, I did not know I had
the virus. I didn’t rape the girl, I made love
with her. She told me she was about 15 years
old, one afternoon in November 2015, she
came to my residence when I lay on my bed.
She climbed the bed and was touching me. I
asked what her problem was because I saw
her as a young girl, but she responded that I
would not understand. She kept on playing
with me and when I could no longer hold
myself, I made love to her.
When I realized that she was wayward, I
started telling her that I was going to report
her to her mother but she responded that she
was going to tell her mother that I was the
one that had been making love to her.”
22-year-old Andrew claimed she was his
girlfriend and that he was aware of her
relationship with Emmanuel. According to
him, she had replied that “Emmanuel was
pestering her for sex” and that she had also
jumped on him, touching him in inappropriate
places, causing him to undress and make
love to her.
Here’s what he said:
“It was Oga Emma who went and informed her
mother that I was sleeping with her daughter.
The case was reported to the the police and I
was arrested. I felt I had not done anything to
warrant being arrested because I felt I was
innocent as the girl voluntarily agreed that I
should be her boyfriend. I also told the police
that I was not the only one sleeping with the
girl and mentioned Oga Emma’s name.”
According to the state police public relations
officer, DSP Bala Elkana, her HIV status
would not be revealed and the two men will
be charged to court as soon as they
conclude investigation
Source: Naij.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbalist kills 13-year-old boy in juju experiment

A 26-year-old herbalist, Ekene Oluka, allegedly killed a 13-year-old, Obumuneme Oluka, while testing his anti-bullet charm on the deceased at Amagu-Uwani, Mgboko, Aku of Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, Enugu State. It was reported that the herbalist fled after the incident. The herbalist had, at different occasions, successfully tested his charms, which was said to protect against bullets and cutlass, on the young man. Confirming the incident, Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Ebere Amaraizu, in a statement said the command had activated a manhunt for the fleeing herbalist. Amaraizu said: “The herbalist, Ekene Oluka, from the same kindred with the deceased, had allegedly tested his charms for protection against guns on the deceased. It was further gathered that the suspect had earlier tested that of cutlass on the deceased, which allegedly worked out for him. “However, this time it did not work, which caused severe injury on the head of the de...

10 nutritional benefits of banga soup

Nutritional benefits: 1. Palm oil in banga soup is very rich in vitamin K that plays important role in blood clot. It is essential for building strong bones and prevents heart disease. 2. The vitamin K , which contains antioxidant present in palm kernel Juice prevents cancer. 3.Vitamin K properties contributes to prevent Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin K improves insulin sensitivity. 4. Magnesium content in palm kernel juice play important role in over 300 enzymatic reactions with the body including the metabolism of food and synthesis of fatty acids and proteins. 5. Magnesium is involved in neuromuscular transmission and the activity of muscle relaxation. No wonder after consuming a plate of banga soup there is general body relaxation. 6.In the elderly, intake of banga soup made with palm kernel juice helps to prevent the prevalent of insulin resistance (diabete), coronary heart disease( heart failure, abnormal heart rhythm), metabolic syndrome and osteoporosis...

Check out the list of the heaviest people in the World

Jon Brower Minnoch(USA) : Jon Brower Minnoch (1941-1983) is the number one heaviest man of all time. At its highest weight, weighed about 635 kg. Khalid Bin Mohsen Shaari(Saudi Arabia): the second heaviest person in recorded history at 610 kg (1345 lbs), behind Jon Brower Minnoch . Manuel Uribe: He is the third heaviest weighing 597 Kg. He hails from Mexico City. Carol Yager: She weighs 544 Kg. She is from United States Walter Hudson - 543 Kg(United States) Francis John Lang - 538 Kg(United States) Michael Hebranko - 499 Kg(United States) Patrick Deuel - 486 Kg (United States) Robert Earl Hughes - 485 Kg