Skip to main content

A celebrity shares amazing testimony of survival



Ghanaian celebrity and Forbes Africa
correspondent Peace Hyde
Ghanaian TV personality, Peace Hyde, took
to her Instagram page on June 3rd, to share
the horrible incident she went through on
that day last year and how she survived and
rebuilt her life.

She wrote: “I woke up on the morning of the
3RD JUNE 2015 not realizing that I would be
hospitalized BARELY holding on to my LIFE by
the end of that day. I drowned and incurred
horrific injuries in the Accra floods only 12
months ago. Doctors didn’t know if I would
walk again, this was the day the REST of my
life CHANGED. From this day last year,
EVERYDAY has been a STRUGGLE physically,
mentally and emotionally. But as I look at this
image I regain my STRENGTH.
#FaithbuilderFamily unlike so many souls we
lost this time last year – I SURVIVED!!!. I
forgot the long list of wishes I ask God for
daily and simply asked him to just simply to
“LET ME LIVE!”. My injuries from the flood
caused me to be hospitalized for over a month
with 13 metal staples in my back and 2 metal
plates, I could not WALK without assistance. I
remember the lives I saw disappear around
me and I am forever THANKFUL to God. As
long as you have BREATH

Source: Naij

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbalist kills 13-year-old boy in juju experiment

A 26-year-old herbalist, Ekene Oluka, allegedly killed a 13-year-old, Obumuneme Oluka, while testing his anti-bullet charm on the deceased at Amagu-Uwani, Mgboko, Aku of Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, Enugu State. It was reported that the herbalist fled after the incident. The herbalist had, at different occasions, successfully tested his charms, which was said to protect against bullets and cutlass, on the young man. Confirming the incident, Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Ebere Amaraizu, in a statement said the command had activated a manhunt for the fleeing herbalist. Amaraizu said: “The herbalist, Ekene Oluka, from the same kindred with the deceased, had allegedly tested his charms for protection against guns on the deceased. It was further gathered that the suspect had earlier tested that of cutlass on the deceased, which allegedly worked out for him. “However, this time it did not work, which caused severe injury on the head of the de...

10 nutritional benefits of banga soup

Nutritional benefits: 1. Palm oil in banga soup is very rich in vitamin K that plays important role in blood clot. It is essential for building strong bones and prevents heart disease. 2. The vitamin K , which contains antioxidant present in palm kernel Juice prevents cancer. 3.Vitamin K properties contributes to prevent Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin K improves insulin sensitivity. 4. Magnesium content in palm kernel juice play important role in over 300 enzymatic reactions with the body including the metabolism of food and synthesis of fatty acids and proteins. 5. Magnesium is involved in neuromuscular transmission and the activity of muscle relaxation. No wonder after consuming a plate of banga soup there is general body relaxation. 6.In the elderly, intake of banga soup made with palm kernel juice helps to prevent the prevalent of insulin resistance (diabete), coronary heart disease( heart failure, abnormal heart rhythm), metabolic syndrome and osteoporosis...

Benin residents instructed not to cook with fire on Sunday

Oba of Benin The Benin Traditional Council has instructed residents not to cook with fire on Sunday, June 5, as part of activities for continuation of the 15 days funeral rites for late Monarch, Oba Erediauwa. The instruction is contained in a statement issued by the Secretary to the Benin Traditional Council, Mr Frank Irabor, made available on Friday in Benin. Irabor stated that Sunday would be the day of Edenagberen- Mwiwu in the royal funeral rites programme and as such, there would be no cooking with fire, in accordance with Benin customs and tradition. He then called on Benin indigenes and non-indigenes in the kingdom to observe the Igberimwin rite.