Skip to main content

I Named My Dog After Buhari Because I Love Mr President – Sango Ota Trader Laments


41-year-old Ota trader, Joachim Chinakwe,
arrested and detained at the Sango Ota Police
Station, Ogun State, on August 13, 2016, for
naming his dog Buhari, has said his life is no
longer safe.
Speaking with Saturday Punch yesterday minutes
before he was again locked behind bars at the
State Police Headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta,
after initially being released last Tuesday, the
father of one said he feared for his life because
he does not know what could happen to him
next.
He said
“I had to leave for Eleweran very early on Friday
after receiving a letter on Thursday evening inviting
me to the Command. I thought I was being called
over for a peace talk, I never knew it was for the
purpose of detaining me again.

“I am a law-abiding citizen of this country, I have
never deliberately committed any offence before, I
don’t know why I am being treated like this. I only
called the dog that name for the love I have for
President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigeria, I didn’t
mean to taunt or hurt anybody with it. I don’t know
what next could follow this, I am afraid for my life,
I am in danger, please help me,”
Chinakwe said
before the telephone line went off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Herbalist kills 13-year-old boy in juju experiment

A 26-year-old herbalist, Ekene Oluka, allegedly killed a 13-year-old, Obumuneme Oluka, while testing his anti-bullet charm on the deceased at Amagu-Uwani, Mgboko, Aku of Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, Enugu State. It was reported that the herbalist fled after the incident. The herbalist had, at different occasions, successfully tested his charms, which was said to protect against bullets and cutlass, on the young man. Confirming the incident, Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Ebere Amaraizu, in a statement said the command had activated a manhunt for the fleeing herbalist. Amaraizu said: “The herbalist, Ekene Oluka, from the same kindred with the deceased, had allegedly tested his charms for protection against guns on the deceased. It was further gathered that the suspect had earlier tested that of cutlass on the deceased, which allegedly worked out for him. “However, this time it did not work, which caused severe injury on the head of the de...

10 nutritional benefits of banga soup

Nutritional benefits: 1. Palm oil in banga soup is very rich in vitamin K that plays important role in blood clot. It is essential for building strong bones and prevents heart disease. 2. The vitamin K , which contains antioxidant present in palm kernel Juice prevents cancer. 3.Vitamin K properties contributes to prevent Alzheimer’s disease. Vitamin K improves insulin sensitivity. 4. Magnesium content in palm kernel juice play important role in over 300 enzymatic reactions with the body including the metabolism of food and synthesis of fatty acids and proteins. 5. Magnesium is involved in neuromuscular transmission and the activity of muscle relaxation. No wonder after consuming a plate of banga soup there is general body relaxation. 6.In the elderly, intake of banga soup made with palm kernel juice helps to prevent the prevalent of insulin resistance (diabete), coronary heart disease( heart failure, abnormal heart rhythm), metabolic syndrome and osteoporosis...

Check out the list of the heaviest people in the World

Jon Brower Minnoch(USA) : Jon Brower Minnoch (1941-1983) is the number one heaviest man of all time. At its highest weight, weighed about 635 kg. Khalid Bin Mohsen Shaari(Saudi Arabia): the second heaviest person in recorded history at 610 kg (1345 lbs), behind Jon Brower Minnoch . Manuel Uribe: He is the third heaviest weighing 597 Kg. He hails from Mexico City. Carol Yager: She weighs 544 Kg. She is from United States Walter Hudson - 543 Kg(United States) Francis John Lang - 538 Kg(United States) Michael Hebranko - 499 Kg(United States) Patrick Deuel - 486 Kg (United States) Robert Earl Hughes - 485 Kg