Skip to main content

Read What Jesus Christ Told a Texas Doctor Who Came Back From Heaven To Tell The World


55-year-old Doctor Gerry Landry, a physician at
the University of Texas Health Center was well
acquainted with the symptoms of a heart
attack but on this fateful day, the Medical
Doctor wasn’t examining someone else – he was
grappling with troubling signs of his own.
At home, he felt overwhelming fatigue and
crushing pain in his chest for more than an hour.
“Denise! This is serious! Please pray!” he called
out to his wife. His wife began to pray after she
called an ambulance. She also called Christian
friends to pray.
“We committed the situation to Almighty God
and asked Him to heal me,” he says. In spite of
the excruciating pain, a wave of peace washed
over the doctor and his wife after they prayed, a
peace that defies understanding. (Phil. 4:7) “All I
remember during the ride to the hospital was
calling out the name of Jesus, over and over
again,” the doctor recalled.
A few years earlier, praying for God’s help would
have been last on his todo list. He was a nominal
Christian, devoted to his church, but praying for
his patients was not part of his life. But that
changed one day. “I witnessed a young couple
praying for a patient of mine, I actually felt God’s
presence in the room and was strangely moved.
They prayed as though God was their closest
friend.
I envied them. It started me on a journey, a
search for a true, deep, personal relationship
with God,” he said. “Before long, I met Christians
who taught and prayed for me to receive the
Holy Spirit. After that, Jesus became real to me,
and the words of the Bible suddenly came to
life.”
Dr. Landry entered the same Emergency Room
where he had treated hundreds of patients. The
doctor in charge showed him his EKG: His
inferior coronary artery was completely knocked
out.
“The cold clamminess of my hands warned me
of collapsing veins,” he noted. “Yet, the sweet
presence of Jesus continued to enfold me with
His peace. But as his wife prayed quietly by his
side, his heart suddenly stopped beating.
“I became acutely aware of my spirit separating
from my body and I died – pronounced ‘clinically
dead’ at 4:13pm.” Immediately he found himself
transported to heaven — a place of dazzling
beauty! “A multitude of radiantly beautiful people
surrounded me.
In spite of the crowd, I looked around and
actually recognized some of my late relatives, as
well as some historical figures who had preceded
me a long time ago. We were in the Eternal Now,
without past or future and I was perfectly at
ease, full of joy.
He felt like he belonged there and it was more
real than being on earth. Somehow, he spoke
telepathically to the people around him. “Who
are you? What are you doing here?” “We are
those who went on before you, and we welcome
you here.” He soon was overcome by their
rapturous adoration of God and was touched by
their inexpressible joy, welcoming him into the
heavenly realm. Suddenly, a shaft of light pierced
the crowd.
In the center of the light, a vision of Jesus
appeared to him, alive on the cross of Calvary,
with the nails through His hands and feet and
the wound in His side. His face was bloody from
the crown of thorns.
This perplexed him, because he knew positively
that Jesus rose from the dead, ascended to
heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the
throne of God (Hebrews 12:2) With eyes full of
love and compassion, Jesus looked at him and
said, “Gerry, My peace be with you.”
Dr. Landry was overwhelmed by the thought that
out of the billions God created, He still knew him
by name! “In that moment, for the first time, I
understood the essence, the completeness, the
fullness of the love of God!” he said
Then the Lord impressed on his heart, Gerry, you
are healed. You will have no more pain, no
anxiety, no shame, no guilt. I want you to go
back. You’ll be home from the hospital in one
week.
I want you to tell your family, your friends, your
fellowships, everyone I will put you in contact
with, about My love. Then Jesus instructed him
to study the Gospel of John, the first two letters
of John and all of Revelation.
John is My friend. He knows all about My love,
He said. Dr. Landry did not want to leave His
presence. “ But even as I protested that I did not
want to go back to earth, I sensed my spirit
return to my body.” His heart had stopped
beating a total of four minutes.
According to the attending doctors, Dr. Landry
remained in ICU, and during the next 10 hours
drifted in and out of a coma. “At times, I was
aware of other people, but was unable to
respond, except for one time when Denise came
in. I awoke and wept when I told her I had seen
the Lord Jesus face to face,” he recounted.
He finally woke up completely from the coma at
3 am. At that same moment, a man from Dr.
Landry’s prayer group was awakened and God
impressed on him: He (Gerry) shall live and not
die, for I shall raise him up to tell many about My
love.”
Source: God’s Reports

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out the list of the heaviest people in the World

Jon Brower Minnoch(USA) : Jon Brower Minnoch (1941-1983) is the number one heaviest man of all time. At its highest weight, weighed about 635 kg. Khalid Bin Mohsen Shaari(Saudi Arabia): the second heaviest person in recorded history at 610 kg (1345 lbs), behind Jon Brower Minnoch . Manuel Uribe: He is the third heaviest weighing 597 Kg. He hails from Mexico City. Carol Yager: She weighs 544 Kg. She is from United States Walter Hudson - 543 Kg(United States) Francis John Lang - 538 Kg(United States) Michael Hebranko - 499 Kg(United States) Patrick Deuel - 486 Kg (United States) Robert Earl Hughes - 485 Kg

teachers check underwear of school girls in Japan - The reason Is shocking

Men in Japan are great fans of used ladies’ underwear. They seem to like the smell of it and the ones worn by young girls are the most popular. There are companies that sell the used panties packed up in special boxes and with the pictures of the girls who wore them. The business is a very lucrative one in this country. So, some of the school girls decided to avoid go-betweens and do business directly. They sell their used underwear right in schools! That is why teachers carry out the panties’ check to see, which ones of the girls are acting amorally! The used panties cost much more than the new ones, so such check up never stop the girls. They just bring over an extra pair of fresh panties to replace ones they sold! Many countries do have shocking facts on the sex life of their people. Source: Naij.com

Herbalist kills 13-year-old boy in juju experiment

A 26-year-old herbalist, Ekene Oluka, allegedly killed a 13-year-old, Obumuneme Oluka, while testing his anti-bullet charm on the deceased at Amagu-Uwani, Mgboko, Aku of Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, Enugu State. It was reported that the herbalist fled after the incident. The herbalist had, at different occasions, successfully tested his charms, which was said to protect against bullets and cutlass, on the young man. Confirming the incident, Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Ebere Amaraizu, in a statement said the command had activated a manhunt for the fleeing herbalist. Amaraizu said: “The herbalist, Ekene Oluka, from the same kindred with the deceased, had allegedly tested his charms for protection against guns on the deceased. It was further gathered that the suspect had earlier tested that of cutlass on the deceased, which allegedly worked out for him. “However, this time it did not work, which caused severe injury on the head of the de