Skip to main content

THE TALE OF LOVE (episode 7) ~ Endurance Seth

I also told my husband that you needed a car of your own, instead of taking a taxi everyday to work. guess what Richard ? He said, he will call one of his customer who is a Car Dealer to bring you a TOYOTA CAMRY, so be expecting your ride any moment from now.
I was just standing mute, There are some good news you will hear that you will not know how to react immediately, i couldn't utter any word, i was just standing & looking at her like a moron.
Richard are you alright? Ain't you suppose to be happy? She asked me.
I manage to force myself out of the mute mood.
Yes ma'am i fine, just that all this you and your husband are doing for me is too much; why me Richard? tears started coming down my eyes. she came closer to me and held me close to herself.

Common Richard i thought my husband told you the order time that he is doing all this for you because of how ur parent saved his life many years ago, and aside from that, my husband and i are multimillionaire, since God has not given us a child yet, we have to take care of another person's child maybe God will see our kindness and Bless us , let me tell you Richard apart from my husband only my Savings can transform your life forever and ever, all we require from you is your humility and simplicity. She said to me, petting my heard.
I promise to do all you and my Boss ask of me ma'am. I renewed my promise with her.

Don't forget buying the Jamb form today, that reminds me, what is your dream course Richard? She asked me.
My dream course is 'THEATER ART' ma'am. I replied her.

Why Theater Art? She asked.
i love studio work, i love writing stories and mostly i will like to be movie Producer/Director and Am hoping to have my own movie industry one day. I said with a smile on my face.

Its OK; Mr Producer. She teased me.
It's almost 9:00am let start preparing for work, i told her leaving her in the kitchen.
My day is filled with surprise and I was 100% happy.

I got to the shop and the first thing i did was i share #2,000 to my staffs, i called the order managers on phone and ordered them to give #2,000 to their staffs, and deduct it from the sales.
I went to cafe bought the Jamb form and made the registration, lucky for me my center for the exam is here in Abuja.

Everything about today is so wonderful.
I got home bath, me and my madam ate together like husband and wife, our closeness became so tight, but i began to stylishly refusing having sex with her again, there was a night after we finished playing and watching film in the parlour, i came inside my room to sleep, as i was about to off the light before jumping on my bed, i saw my madam coming to me, fully naked she wasn't even wearing pant. God how am i going to escape this woman tonight? I began to think. She came closer and hold my waist, she started kissing and romancing me, i didn't do as if i wasn't interested, i just told her that i want to go and ease myself in the bathroom, i left her on the bed, thank God my sleeping pearls was remaining 5 pieces. I quickly on my bathroom tap and swallowed 4 of the pearl, it was overdose but i need it to work immediately. I soon joined her in the room and we resumed the romance, it didn't get to 2mins before i started feeling the effect of the drug, i began to heavily feel sleepy.
Oh my Head! I shouted.

What is it Richard ? Please don't stop this i beg you. She said to me.
As she was saying all those things i was already gone in sleep.
It was in the morning around 9:00AM that i woke up.
When i open my eyes i found myself in her room, as i was about getting up from bed, i saw her coming inn.
What happened why am i here? I ask her.
Oh thank God you alive, i was preparing to take you to the hospital, yesterday night while we were romancing, you suddenly shouted my head, and you went off, i did all i could but u didn't wake up. TO BE CONTINUED


All rights reserved...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out the list of the heaviest people in the World

Jon Brower Minnoch(USA) : Jon Brower Minnoch (1941-1983) is the number one heaviest man of all time. At its highest weight, weighed about 635 kg. Khalid Bin Mohsen Shaari(Saudi Arabia): the second heaviest person in recorded history at 610 kg (1345 lbs), behind Jon Brower Minnoch . Manuel Uribe: He is the third heaviest weighing 597 Kg. He hails from Mexico City. Carol Yager: She weighs 544 Kg. She is from United States Walter Hudson - 543 Kg(United States) Francis John Lang - 538 Kg(United States) Michael Hebranko - 499 Kg(United States) Patrick Deuel - 486 Kg (United States) Robert Earl Hughes - 485 Kg

teachers check underwear of school girls in Japan - The reason Is shocking

Men in Japan are great fans of used ladies’ underwear. They seem to like the smell of it and the ones worn by young girls are the most popular. There are companies that sell the used panties packed up in special boxes and with the pictures of the girls who wore them. The business is a very lucrative one in this country. So, some of the school girls decided to avoid go-betweens and do business directly. They sell their used underwear right in schools! That is why teachers carry out the panties’ check to see, which ones of the girls are acting amorally! The used panties cost much more than the new ones, so such check up never stop the girls. They just bring over an extra pair of fresh panties to replace ones they sold! Many countries do have shocking facts on the sex life of their people. Source: Naij.com

Herbalist kills 13-year-old boy in juju experiment

A 26-year-old herbalist, Ekene Oluka, allegedly killed a 13-year-old, Obumuneme Oluka, while testing his anti-bullet charm on the deceased at Amagu-Uwani, Mgboko, Aku of Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area, Enugu State. It was reported that the herbalist fled after the incident. The herbalist had, at different occasions, successfully tested his charms, which was said to protect against bullets and cutlass, on the young man. Confirming the incident, Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Ebere Amaraizu, in a statement said the command had activated a manhunt for the fleeing herbalist. Amaraizu said: “The herbalist, Ekene Oluka, from the same kindred with the deceased, had allegedly tested his charms for protection against guns on the deceased. It was further gathered that the suspect had earlier tested that of cutlass on the deceased, which allegedly worked out for him. “However, this time it did not work, which caused severe injury on the head of the de